Carrie Underwood
Just Sharing:
The first time I came across this artist, Carrie Underwood, was from the show I recently obsessed with – American Idol. During one show, she was introduced as 2005’s American Idol, a past winner that is. Carrie brought a song from her first single– Jesus Take The Wheel, and she sang it beautifully! But what impressed me the most from the performance was neither her beauty nor her voice, it was the song. I remember sitting before the TV and thought “did the word Jesus just popped out?!” Apparently it did, and in a positive way!
Later, I got another chance to take a look at her official site. To my surprise, there was an audio player, playing 4 songs from the album with very high quality, and sure enough, the song she did on the show was among the four. What was better – the lyrics are all attached! The songs surely touched me, especially the one called “Don’t Forget to Remember Me.” I read her self-written biography, in which she said the lyrics of the song just made her cry, and so did her mom. It was a song about a daughter-and-family relationship; maybe more so about daughter and mom.
Ok writing to this point (in your case, “reading” – if you are still reading = D), I just want to, and try to introduce this girl to you. Unlike some other fame-driven pop singers, in her songs, I see her strength, faith and earnestly toward her life and her career. I guess, and I hope, this young lady will not loose all these unique qualities on her life as a pop singer.
If you want to know more, these are some helpful links:
Chinese Introduction
Carrie Underwood Official Website

3 comments:
Thank Gina for introducing Carrie Underwood to us. I need more time to understand what she sings. Ha!
唉呀..你又搶到299..看來你跟百無緣呀..
話說我今天看了AI的final result好熱血沸騰啊..我喜歡的人贏了\(@^0^@)/
不過我的重點是 凱莉有出現耶..他有唱我在裡面寫的那首我最愛的歌!!!
AL是不是只提供給新人比賽啊!? 看你這麼High,真希望有機會也能瞧瞧... ^v^
我這回搶到299啦... 要是有機會彈到299也不錯!!哈哈!!
Post a Comment