Saturday, August 05, 2006

say hi from beijing

hi all, this is Gina, I'm sitting at a small beijing internet cafe. first of all, I'd like to apologize for myabscence during these two weeks, sorry for the inconvenience in not able to receive the latest news for EBS. I thank you for your support and visit even though you are all busy and tired. due to the storm, a typhoon, I think, my flight to hong-kong has been canceled, and for the reason, I had to stay here in beijing for another two nights. hopefully, I will be able to get on the plane this afternoon and come back to the sweet island. again, thank you for your visit. I hope I will be coming home soon and update this website soon.

oh, and for the secret person who updated the website for me while I'm gone, thank you! I apreciate your help!!! = )

blessings to you all,

Gina

No comments: